IMDB ID TT7871280 45 GOOD OF NOTHING/AND THE WINTER WILL CARRY US AWAY

↓↓↓↓↓↓

Good of Nothing/And the Winter Will Carry Us Away

??????

Directed by Yuhan Huang
story Synopsis: Xin"er, a sophomore in Scenarist-Director Department, had the opportunity to go abroad for an exchange program. Her only chance to seize this opportunity was to produce a film during the winter vacation. Her father suggested taking a documentary about the cave dwelling. The family of three returned to Gansu rural areas, but found that Grandma and Uncle had moved out of the cave two months ago and were awaiting the subsidy of "Renovation of dilapidated house"in rural areas . Director"s Statement: Although, I would go with my father to the hometown every year to fulfill my obligation as a member of the family, this would not make me feel like I belonged to the hometown. When the tide of urbanization rolled over my Father"s family, some went to the city for education, while others abandoned this idea to continue farming and bear the responsibility for others in life. Fate has divided the family into two. How do they re-connect with each other without having to live the life they used to live? No one knows why life has become like this. They however accept this numbly and generously
Release year 2017
Duration 36 Minutes

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

انواع بلوک ساختماني Darius باربری در گیشا مطالب و مباحث قرآنی و مذهبی نرم افزار پیچک خیال همین الان یهویی خدایا شکر دانلود آهنگ جديد ايراني کسب و کار پکيج هاي آموزشي حرف آخر